These are the directions to our Northwest Ontario fly-in fishing seaplane base.  Nothing beats a summer getaway at one of our remote outposts. Problem is, some of you spend the better part of two days or more on the road just getting here and back again.

Problem solved . . . For guests wishing to save travel time, you can now fly directly to Winnipeg, Manitoba or International Falls, Minnesota through Minneapolis daily with Delta Airlines. From either airport we are only 2-1/2 hours away. Many of our guests rent a vehicle or use a van service for the last leg of their trip into Kenora. All flights to our fly-in outposts are scheduled for an early morning departure daily.  Guests flying into our area via commericial air carrier or private plane should arrive the day before their scheduled fly-in outpost trip.

For current flight information and any other travel arrangements (hotel, rental car, van service), please call Prelude Travel at 1-800-561-8907 or 1-807-468-1928. Be sure to ask about the special “Fisherman’s Fare”. Each year Delta Airlines offers discounted fares to Winnipeg, Manitoba and International Falls, Minnesota from all areas of the U.S. to clients visiting our region for fishing and hunting purposes. These fares, however, are only available through a few specifically authorized travel agencies.

For those who drive, travel to International Falls, Minnesota. Clear customs at Fort Frances, Ontario. Travel Hwy. 71 north 130 miles to Hwy. 17. Left on Hwy. 17 eleven miles to Kenora. Once you have arrived in Kenora, proceed to our seaplane base at the 2nd St. dock.

Please visit our Rates Page for what to bring for your fly-in fishing trip.



Mr. Fish Taxidermy – Excellent Taxidermist in Hazelridge, Manitoba providing top quality mounts

Fishing Ontario – Information about fishing in Ontario

In Focus Taxidermy – Quality taxidermist located in Wisconsin

Ontario Sunset Country Travel Association

Guests with a DUI and/or other convictions should check to see if they will be allowed entry before booking your trip you can also call the Canadian Consulate in New York or Los Angeles for information