2014 FLY-IN FISHING RATES
All Fly-In fishing rates are quoted and payable in U.S. funds.
Robin Lake Catch & Release
MAY OPENER: 4 Days/4 nights, $975.00 per person
Be one of the first to open the season. Spring is the time for big Bass, fighting Lake Trout, and early season Walleye. Reduced rate for the month of May.
JUNE FISHING: 4 Days/4 nights, $1050.00 per person
Fishing is at its peak during the month of June. Walleye, Northern Pike and Smallmouth Bass are caught in great numbers at this time of year. Make your reservations early if you plan to fish Canada in the month of June.
SUMMER GETAWAY: 5 Days/5 nights, $1050.00 per person
The Adventure Begins!
Our Summer Getaway includes the months of July, August and September. Enjoy a 5 day trip to one of our remote northern lakes. At this time of year you can expect warm days, cool nights, and fishing second to none.
For each additional day add $100.00 per person.
7 – DAY PACKAGE Gordie & Populus Lake $1050.00/person
Populus Lake Fishing from Saturday to Saturday.
Gordie Lake Fishing is from Sunday to Sunday.
13% HST and license are not included.
HST Rebate on fishing package is refundable to non-residents of Canada and forms can be downloaded from Canada Revenue Agency at http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pbg/gf/gst115/gst115-08e.pdf
All of Our Fly-In Fishing Packages Include:
- Round trip air transportation from Kenora’s Seaplane Base to outpost
- Check flights every other day (weather permitting)
- Free Emergency Satellite telephone communication from outpost
- Deluxe two and three bedroom cottages, screened porches with gas barbeques and propane deep fryers
- Hot and cold running water in cabin, including washrooms with hot showers
- Modern kitchen facilities (full size stove with oven, refrigerator with freezer)
- All cooking utensils (dishes, pots & pans, cutlery, etc.)
- Our cabins are wired for 110 AC electricity and we supply generators at all camps
- Electric and propane lights in all of our cabins
- Bunk beds with quality twin mattresses
- 16′ or 14′ Lund boats with new Yamaha motors
- Unlimited Outboard motor fuel and propane
- Boat cushions, Adult XL life jackets, lake maps
- Block Ice and 5 Gal. drinking water is supplied
- Information package/trip planner prior to your trip
What You Should Bring
Warm clothing, good raingear, sleeping bag, fishing gear, food, beverages, camera, film, insect repellent, and personal items. Kenora offers two major grocery stores for your convenience. Also, bait, tackle and fishing licenses may be purchased locally before your flight or licenses are available online.
Deluxe Cabins – All Camps
Passenger weight plus 100 lbs. of groceries and gear for each guest.
A deposit of $300.00 per fisherman is required within 10 days from the time of booking. Deposits are non refundable but can be used towards another date in the year.
Fly-In Fishing Discounts for Children 13 years and under
Children under the age of 13 years are half price if each is accompanied by 2 full adult fares.
All of our remote lakes are managed with the catch and release method of large breeding fish. Guests may shore lunch smaller fish for meals in camp. Limits of fish cannot be filleted and taken home. This has proven to be a positive approach to the remote fly-in fishing experience and gives you, our guest, the best opportunity to catch a lot of fish including the “big one”. Bring the camera and take lots of pictures! By helping to conserve our resources for the future, we can guarantee you an unforgettable Canadian fishing adventure!